Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dear TBBT Writers...

Tonight's blog is a personal request. You'll see...

Dearest Writers of my Beloved Big Bang Theory,

Please please please please please please please don't break Leonard and Penny up. Your ratings have never been better, viewership has never been higher, and the show is still as funny as ever. You have no reason to mess with Lenny. And, let's face it, you're all I have left.

Why is Lenny all I have left you ask? Let's take a closer look:


  •  Ted and Robin (HIMYM): caput. I know many people like Robin and Barney better (don't get me wrong they're fine), and they are engaged now, but my first HIMYM love will always be Ted and Robin. But sadly, with the Bobin engagement, Tobin is forever no more. 
  • Spencer and Toby (PLL): things are looking as black as the hoodie he has been donning these days. Sigh. She's even frolicking around with (BLECH) Wren of all people. Ick. But, there's still hope here, although right now things are largely sucky. 
  • Zoe and Wade (Hart of Dixie): like our favorite liquor, on the rocks. After multiple misunderstandings, things are not looking good in Zadeville right now. However, since the show is still fairly new and its mid-season sweeps crazy storyline time, we still have hopes of them reuniting and working things out. 
As you can see, at present, Leonard and Penny are all I have. I know I am only one lowly fan, but I also know that I am not the only Lenny shipper out there (the 120+ forum boards about them speak for themselves). 

So keep us all happy, keep ratings up, and keep them together. Please and Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment