- Previously on Dixie
- Zade is adorable, Lemon loves Lavon, etc.
- Oh dear Lord, what fresh strawberry hell is this? Unreal, this show just got weirder.
- Wait, Fillmore is a rival town? Not a company? Cheez and rice.
- Apparently George is Bluebell's Dawson Leery and thinks he is film connoisseur.
- Oh Zade, eating beer-filled eggs and being in love. But seriously guys, you'll need to be supportive. Go to his damn show, Zoe! Guys who can sing are hott!
- Annabeth is teaching Lemon about the rules of sex and dating. We've hit a new low. Is it even approps to discuss sex in public in Bluebell? Doubt it.
- George and Tom are directing this commercial? Unreal, this outta be good.
- HAHAHA they are putting Tay Swift in the video. That's how you win. Good work, guys.
- Flu epidemic on everything around Bluebell- of course.
- Lavon you would be worried about your stupid commercial over the health of the town.
- Aww Rose yayy! Heart her!
- Magnolia def does not need a babysitter. But I bet she does not just watch tv and go to bed. Hello party time! No one saw that coming.
- Aww Rose and your cutie signs. You are adorbs.
- Lily-Ann, Wade's "wackadoo ex band mate who used to be in love with you." Grrr.
- Rose is right, I spy trouble.
- When did Rose get so wise anyways? She must be watching more SATC
- Bluebell has a "border?" Are there going to be SWAT teams invading if someone tries to cross the line?
- Lemon is pissed that the quarantine is getting in the way of her sexy times
- She's not the only one. Apparently Bluebell is so dull that everyone makes plans elsewhere instead.
- Loved when Lemon sassed George
- AB and Lavon are going to film the commercial together. Ruh-roh, sparks will be flying. And not just out of Lemon's head.
- Wadester, if you got a flu shot we could've had happy Zade times tonight instead of him at stupid slutty Lily-Ann's.
- Lily-Ann, back off. No one messes with Zade.
· McKayla Maroney sighting! Hey girlll.· George is ridic in this episode: “Take 10 minutes while I process my disappointment.”· George encouraging chemistry. I see this leading to Annavon.· Awkward Annavon times· Zoe calling Wade repeatedly and he’s not answering. Oh dear.· Germ police captain, Zoe Hart is on the prowl.· Rose and McKayla scored an invite to Magnolia’s party. #winning.· Lemon just called AB the most loyal ever. I don’t see this ending well.· Uh-oh, the flu has hit Bluebell. Bad.· Uh-oh, Wade isn’t calling Zoe back. Badder.· Uh-oh, Everyone in Bluebell is sick. Baddest.· Ah, the culprit of it all, Wadester, has returned.· “Containment strategy.” I don’t see this ending well.· Did AB get replaced? I missed something.· I am impressed Cricket can pronounce expository.· Ah AB is sick.· Lavon, you are not subtle at all, dude.· Between the sweater and Ray Bans George is looking a little gay tonight. Hmm.· Lemon reading 50 Shades hahahaha.· She and AB are studying up. Looks like AB is faking sick.· Lemon asking questions about 50 Shades is making me uncomfortable.· This flu is spreading unrealistically fast. Yet nothing about this show is ever realistic, so who am I to judge.· Jupiter’s pass? Yes, AB that is a rational excuse. We all know how much Lemon loves astronomy.· Also, I would like to bring up the question of whether or not anyone actually works in this town. I mean, obviously Zoe is, but what about everyone else? George has been running around with a camera for 4 days. Productive.· Magnolia is insisting on having a party even though it will consist of her and Rose. Classic.· Oops, Tom’s lady spills the beans. Wadester is in fact in town.· Zoe, being the badass she is, breaks open Wade’s door. Dang, girl.· Wade, you need to let your lady feel needed. Let her take care of you, it’s a plus of having a gf.· Wade, stop being grouchy.· Sick Lemon is acting drunk. Girl must’ve taken too much Thera-flu.· AB is faking sick not to lie to her new man, Lavon.· I have to say, AB is making me tolerate Lavon and for that she is one of my new fave characters. (Also, fun fact- Kaitlin Black actually tweeted at my sister once! So she rocks!)· Walt is cute. I approve.· What a great speech, Zo. I love when they acknowledge that they’re dating and there for each other. Precious.· Magnolia is being cray cray and sick.· Lavon is reading to AB? Odd.· Can I point out that they are reading Garden&Gun magazine? That’s a thing????· AB if he already lent that close to you and you were actually sick it wouldn’t matter by that point.· Good commercial, George. That kid’s a cutie.· Does George really have that much law practice in Bluebell? I don’t buy it.· I don’t see Lemon reacting well to this good chemistry between AB and Lavon. Although Walt is lovely, so Lemon should ditch Lavon and stick with Walt.· And Zoe’s down for the count. Considering she was flu-infested all the time, duh.· I seriously adore AB. She makes Lavon more tolerable.· Awww Wadester taking care of his girl.· “Sparky.” Precious.· “I watched a youtube video I can get it done.”· Those two are seriously the cutest. If they break up soon I may or may not boycott this show.· Next week: Sex, sex, and more sex. Because, why not?
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Hart of Dixie 2x13!
I just took the worst history exam of my entire life and now am going to poke fun at Hart of Dixie to make myself feel better :) Let's begin!