Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grey's Anatomy: Rawr.

Tonight I am doing something different and blogging along with Grey's as a watch.

Let us begin.

  • MerDer/Zola- adorbs. Actual lion-not so adorbs. (WTF is going on this week?).
  • Cristina/Owen- fighting (don't really care).
  • Teddy- at widow's support group. laughing. Ted, you're going to get kicked out, girl. Drop the medical talk and grieve, DAMMIT!
  • Mer/ Cristina friendship- great. "I was staring at Simba." hahaha. (cue "Circle of Life."
  • Cristina and Owen both trying to use Mer for help.
  • Derek and Meredith talking about lion and no one cares.
  • Lexie worried about Mark and Juliana moving too fast and moving in together (me too, Lex. TEAM MEXIE!).
  • Chief (oh wait...erm, Dr. Webber) and sexy Avery fighting over lion victims. Oh doctors, you never have any sympathy for the injured; instead you fight over them like the last pair of Steve Madden boots on Black Friday. 
  • Medical talk. Standard grossness.
  • Oh Kirby the lion, your mom is worried, come home soon. 
  • Teddy looking to the future. Okayyy.
  • Some girl leaving, I don't know who this is but I have a feeling that she hooked up with Arizona at some point by the awkwardness that is ensuing. 
  • Alex and Morgan! I think they are cute but I'm sure Alex will pull the standard Alex jerk move and be a jerk to her. Yupp, he wants off the case because he is actually liking this girl and he is freaking out. 
  • Yeahhh, he def doesn't mean it. 
  • Mer got in on the good surgery-shocker. (don't get me wrong I love Mer-fave character, but she always gets the good stuff).
  • Owen stop talking to her bffl, talk to your wife, dude!
  • Go Mer-protect your person!
  • On a side note, why do all of the same people get all of the good surgeries. These people can't be the only doctors in the hospital-yet they still always get the best stuff. Oh wait... I know why, it's because it's a tv show and they all are extremely good looking. 
  • Callie panicking over Arizona's ex chica. 
  • OMG it's Doyle from Gilmore Girls! Where's Paris, Doyle? She could've saved you. 
  • More standard grossness.
  • Teddy and Cristina working together. Maybe they can bond over the fact that Owen kinda messed up them both? They are scrubbing hearts or something. Oh wait, growing hearts.
  • Oohh, they have new pagers! Fun! I miss the glitter one though, what ever happened to that?
  • Baby Grey is still working with Derek, who is in full sexy bad-ass mode. Damn, I just want to touch his hair.
  • Lexie discussing Mark's gf with Derek. Awkward... glad they stopped. 
  • April in over her head-this has never happened before. 
  • Standard Old couple. OMG the Gilmore Girls appearances continue! It's Season 2 Mia! Bed and breakfast? I wonder if they were staying at the Dragonfly? Oh they saw the lion. Dang, that lion was making the rounds (hehe medical pun).
  • Here comes the standard who were your exes talk where it only makes everyone upset. 
  • Wait when did Callie hookup with Karev?
  • Bailey can't grasp the concept of a pet lion. Me either, Bails.
  • Bailey can't sense the awkward tension between Mer and Owen. Oh wait, now she gets it. That's it, Bails, just ask for suction. But no amount of suction is going to suck the tension out of that room. 
  • Commercials are so dull. Thank God for Pinterest to entertain me.
  • Jessie Williams (sexy Avery) just showed up on my Pinterest. Again, thank God for Pinterest. 
  • Mia from Gilmore Girls is worried about her husband having a heart attack. I hope Luke and Lorelai show up! They can all go see whales together!
  • Lexie is wayy too nervous tonight. Girl, you have a photographic memory, just think of Mark naked and move on! 
  • Aw Derek said he's her big brother-precious. Even though he said he wasn't right then, it was implied. Cute.
  • Cristina's doing something with test tubes that Alex and Avery came to see (Note to self-growing hearts lures hott men to your side).
  • Lexie comparing herself to the lion lady metaphorically. Standard.
  • Cristina reminding them it's not a lunch room. Good protocol. 
  • I will be very sad if Morgan's baby dies. 
  • Morgan just wants Alex. Come on, Alex, come back and save the little baby. 
  • Nope, Alex just ran away. Not nice. 
  • I would watch Scandal because it takes place in DC but I don't think I am emotionally prepared to handle another show right now. Maybe in time.
  • Chief and sexy Avery working on Doyle in the O.R. Callie compares the guy being mauled by a lion to Arizona having past lovers. Man, these doctors are kinda selfish. And now Chief wants to keep the lion tooth, I rest my case.
  • Mia from Gilmore Girls has an IPhone and I don't. Sigh. And now she's being cute and sad. 
  • Derek is in take charge mode. Doing surgery and clearly is a Mexie fan. Telling Lexie to make a move. Yii!
  • Morgan Intern is texting Alex by the hundreds (with profanity). 
  • Please don't let this cute old man die.
  • Owen, drop it. Leave Mer alone. She didn't know, dummy. 
  • Oh and now Bailey knows, too. Perf.
  • Cristina is still trying to grow hearts (I feel like there's a Grinch or Tin Man joke here somewhere, but I can't think of one right now). 
  • I really hope we get a Mexie kiss tonight, but I think that is sadly only wishful thinking. Shonda makes us work for our 'ships on this show (think about it-it took MerDer like 6 years to be happy). 
  • Titanic commercial. Wait- what movie is this? Never heard of it. 
  • Oh good, Mia from Gilmore Girls' hubby is prob going to be okay.
  • Asking for names is a bad idea, Callie. Didn't you see the One Tree Hill episode about this?
  • Okayyy, Arizona was a slut. 
  • Doyle, dump this girl and go find Paris Gellar again. She won't make you do anything outdoorsy or get mauled by a lion.
  • Chief, raising morals left and right. Cue inspirational music and white-knight references.
  • Wait-Chief just said bastard??? Odd.
  • Oh Avery, you're a bad liar. 
  • Alex, what girl is going to make you drop the jerk act and be nice? Izzie did for awhile but now you are uber-jerk again. I like Morgan, she can call you out on your sh*t; drop the jerk act for her. 
  • Nope, you're not going to drop it. While you have solid points, Alex, you could be a bit nicer. 
  • Mer brought Cristina a fro-yo treat. What are persons for? 
  • Nooooo! THEY KILLED MIA FROM GILMORE GIRLS? REALLY? If she is actually dead this is the saddest thing ever. 
  • Damn you Grey's for always making sad old people storylines!
  • Wait, was that Lark Voorhees on the McDonald's commercial? I hope so!
  • I guess Alex did what he had to do? But I hope they get together at some point. 
  • Doyle is reunited with lion-lover and she only cares about her lion. And she's blaming Doyle who saved her. Wow. Dump her ass, Doyle. This woman is cray-cray. Good job.
  • Yes, Avery, idiots attract.
  • Callie is studying Arizona's past lovers. 
  • "Everybody's got a past." No one knows that more than Mark Sloan. 
  • HAHAHHA Mark just called himself the "golden boy." My life is now complete.
  • Wow this is sad. Poor Mia's hubby. This is why I could never be a doctor. This, and the fact that I hate science. 
  • I just want to give that old man a hug. But I think he was put on the show to help Teddy grieve, so at least he has a purpose. 
  • Damn, I miss Teddy's hott hubby. He was a keeper. But sadly, he wasn't a doctor, so Shonda had to give him the boot.
  • Bailey being forgiving and kind to Owen. 
  • I still can't believe Owen cheated. Stupiddd.
  • Poor Teddy. If it makes you feel better, you're a bad-ass widow.
  • MEXIE! Pleaseee makeout in the elevator. Or the parking lot. 
  • SKIP THE CHARTING LEXIE GO MAKEOUT WITH HIM! ughhhh
  • Chief has quite the collection. This is really weird. His "tribute to the idiots." He likes idiots because they give him cool stuff. Once again, sometimes these doctors are selfish. 
  • Aww Zola is adorbs. And now she has a lion. 
  • Derek, you can rawr for me.
  • haha "If you ever cheat on me, I'll kill you."
  • Aw MerDer- so cute. You're all I care about. (and MEXIE).
  • More awkward silence at the Yang-Hunt residence. Sigh. 
  • OMG SHE THREW HER CEREAL IN HIS FACE! hahahhaha #winning Cristina.
  • Looks like they finally fight next week. Mark is chief? Oh boy. 
Well, that was fun. I think I am going to do that from now on with Grey's. Probs not other shows though because most other shows I have to focus more. Thanks for reading my random musings!

No comments:

Post a Comment