Monday, April 23, 2012

Reasons I Am Now "On Board" With Hart Of Dixie

So Sister and I made a deal: I would try to watch Hart of Dixie if she attempted to watch Pretty Little Liars. So tonight I sat down with her and watched an eppie of HofD.

I hate to admit it, but I am officially on board with it now. Here's why:

  1. Wade. OMG. He is so freaking sexy. I could stare at him for all 42 minutes (hear that writers? also writers-if you're listening, please keep him shirtless as much as possible). Also I love his sexual tension with Zoe. I am officially team Zade after only watching 5 minutes with them. 
  2. Rachel Bilson. Love her. Makes me want to watch old eppies of The O.C. She is so cute and fun onscreen. However, Zoe needs to stop being such a smitten kitten over George. Dumb. 
  3. Scotty McCreery was on tonight. In love. Come sing to me, Scotty. 
  4. Magnolia is funny. 
  5. Lemon is interesting.
  6. Their Dad is Mike Beardsley from Yours, Mine, and Ours.
Mmk. On board now and curious to see what happens next. Will review next week's eppie after next week.

P.S. Sister, this totes means you have to watch PLL now...

No comments:

Post a Comment